- 17 Sep 2020 8:10 AM
The originators imagined a weekend when everyone has the opportunity to meet and love the city with its buildings and residents.
A major purpose of the program is also to bring Budapest residents and different generations closer to each other.
The programs are all free, but to attend some of them you need to register in advance.
Examples of events include:
* Autonomous interactive adventure game on the premises of the 110-year-old “Colony”, through personal micronarratives and family histories / Vajda Péter utca 4-6. – “Colony”
* Games and fun programs for kids / Wolfner utca – Metrodom Panoráma lakópark
* Presentation of community life, pool and grill party / Zugligeti út 59/a
* 100 minute walk from Kammermayer Károly Square to the Phőnix House, led by Tamás Kőnig / Katona József utca 27. – “Phőnix house”
* Exhibition about the history of Atrium House and the artwork of Lajos Kozma, architect of the building. / Margit körút 55. – Átrium Cinema
You can see the list of programs and participating venues here.
Photo courtesy of the organisers