- 1 May 2013 12:00 PM
I have studied with Gyorgy Sandor , the best pupil of HU composer : Bartok at the Julliard school in NYC.
I am also a music and coffee BM of IWC, International Women's Club.
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
in 2002, My piano teacher HU- Sandor Gyeorgy at the music school, Juilliard school in NY, was a best pupil of HU composer Bartok, I got influenced from Prof.Sandor how to play Bartok and other Hungarian composers. I alos liked HU folk music very much. So the reason to came here was to make my higher musical performance.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
New-York city in US.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
Big construction during summer, in best season of tourism
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
MISO and SOYA sauce
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss the most from home?
Fresh seafood because I am Japanese especially from the Northern island-with fantastic sea food
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
12. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
13. What was your favorite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Basket ball, Ice-Skating, Led Zeppelin
14. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
19. Buda side or Pest side?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Take it easy. Life goes on.