- 8 May 2014 12:00 PM
Origo.hu Business Editor, May 2011 – August 2013
Figyelő, Journalist, August 2008 – April 2011
Kreatív, Journalist, Editor, January 2004 – September 2007
Languages: English, German
1. Where did you grow up?
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
When I lived in Berlin Sundays were partly lonely.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Gozsdu-udvar; Kazinczy utca, Gül Baba, Bambi café, Millenáris Park
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Reading Süddeutsche Zeitung in Café Eckermann. Long time haven’t done it.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
My living room.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Anything with tourists in Budapest.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
Most probably it will be Szarvas. Would love to go to Portugal though.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Hobby: walking around in Budapest.
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
Saying something, when it would not really be necessary.
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Be honest, believe in your job.