- 8 Sep 2014 12:00 PM
Family: Spending and sharing as much fun and excitement as possible with them, making every moment count.
Job: don't limit your maximum, yet know your limitations.
Friends: Make them and keep them.
Awareness: Finding the time to understand and make life better for me and those I love, thus the ones I dont.
Safety: Making sure I will create a safer life for me and the ones around me, and its not just about "buckle up".
Future: Build for tomorrow, yet enjoy today.
1. Where did you grow up?
US of A (New York)
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
Lecsó, hurka, palacsinta, lángos.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
In summer time: visit me in my weekend house at the lake for a great barbecue
In spring/fall: Visegrád, Szentendre
In winter: Galyatető for a great hiking, skiing,
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Jogging, Skiing, Skating, Swimming
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Teaching, Educating, Caritative, UNICEF, WHO,
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Miner, steel worker.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Turkish Riviera abroad, Balaton domestic
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Film: Star Trek, Space 1999, Chips, Odd couple, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Addams Family, Muppet Show, Get Smart, Kojak, Carol Burnett Show.
Hobby: Models, baseball, enjoying the sea side, traveling
Band: ABBA, Boney M, Donna Summer, Pink Floyd
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
Good company, Ice cream
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
too many to have one take the lead, would be incorrect to choose one, when the least 100 should be tackled promptly
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Professionally building up companies that were an ultimate success both personally and financially on an international scale.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
I have no motto, I have a view and an approach of "give before you take" and that applies for everything and anything.