- 29 Dec 2014 11:00 AM
He’s currently working in the ERP segment as Director of Sales and Marketing at ENIAC Computing.
He is a horse- and motocycle rider since childhood and has been a kayaking enthusiast for decades. His other hobby is leading the rock band „Bonus Track, where he sings old rock favourites at Budapest’s main music clubs.
1. Where did you grow up?
Born and raised In Budapest.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Andrássy street, Kazinczy street, the Danube.
5. What is your favourite food?
Korhely soup, Halászlé ( fish soup).
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Szentendre and the Pilis hills.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Musician or motorbike tester.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Movie: The Driver ( Ryan O'Neil)
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
I will ask my wife...
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Teaching my son to play the guitar.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Never give up.