- 4 Oct 2016 12:00 PM
She is happily married with one child.
1. Where did you grow up?
I was born in Budapest but we moved to south-eastern Hungary, to Szentes when I was a child. I spent half of my childhood there and the rest in Budapest. I spent my summer vacations with my sister and cousins in Pannonhalma and in Nagydém, a small village in Bakony. My father was a soldier (in a high position) so we travelled a lot abroad (3 times a year) but only to the socialist block. Travel became one of my hobbies. When I started to work after university I went to Japan on the Trans Siberian express. It was my first trip alone.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I was an expat in Cyprus for 3.5 years (1997 and 2000) and it was great. I established and ran a finance centre for Scala. And it is still exists! I’d love to be an expat in Scotland mainly in the Highlands.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
My parents and my sister. Nothing else, given that I would move with my family.
4. What is your favourite food?
5. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Göd, where I live.
7. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
To be an entrepreneur and managing director is a big challenge, especially after so many years with multinational companies. As a CEO I have to be sales, marketing, finance, HR, and coach. So what I’d love to pursue is a professional traveler.
8. Where did you spend your last vacation?
9. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
Thailand. I was there long time ago and I’d like to show Phi Phi to my loved ones.
10. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
11. What can’t you resist?
When my son wants something badly and repeatedly says please 10 times, I cannot resist.
12. Red wine or white?
Rosé or Bohém from Gilvesy.
13. Book or movie?
14. Morning person or night person?
15. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
General education – my son is 13 years old and I don’t know what will happen in two years when he has to choose a high school.
16. Buda or Pest side?
17. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
I’m pleased with all of my life. Either I’m lucky or the angels like me. I have achieved everything that I wanted to reach. I’m a happy person. I wouldn’t do anything differently. Well, maybe play more sports.
18. What would you say is your personal motto?
Have compassion, respect others and have sense of humor.