- 28 Nov 2016 11:00 AM
Read the first interview here
My current role involves a lot of travel, so I find myself either in Krakow, Prague, Bratislava or Warsaw a lot these days. At home I have taken up running…to counter the negative effects of the travel!!
2. On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you with your life in Hungary, and why?
8/10, after 20 years its home for me…but a life in the sun is very enticing.
3. What’s the best party you’ve been to while in Hungary, and why?
Yours of course!!
4. What’s your favourite drink?
Water… Ice Wine from Balaton if I rarely drink alcohol.
5. What hidden talents do you have?
30 years ago I was a passionate Rockabilly...so jiving is my hidden talent.
6. What was the most interesting travel trip you have ever taken?
For many years I chased Tornadoes in central USA…’Tornado Alley’
7. If you were given a wish that could come true, what would you ask for?
Introduce my mother to my children
8. What’s the last book you read, and movie you watched?
Just finished watching all 7 Star Wars films with my youngest son. A short story by James Patterson...from the ‘Women’s Murder Club’ series.
9. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
‘A person you want in your team’
10. What is the perfect pizza toppings combination for you?
Anchovies, onions and cheddar
11. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
CEO of Starbucks….
12. On a scale of 1 to 10 how unusual are you, and why?
3…only a few quirky hobbies….see above
13. What’s the best website you’ve ever visited, and why?
Have to say I appreciate functionality and efficiency so Facebook, Amazon, and Air France
14. Who do you admire the most, and why?
My Grandfather…for his core values, his manner and the impact he had on others
15. What do you like best and least about living in Hungary?
Best…people, the seasons, its hospitality
Least…negativity and free intelligent debate
16. What has made the biggest impact on your life so far, and why?
A struggle to achieve….meant hard work is a default position for me.
Being trusted to lead others from an early age…means that leading is instinctive
17. If you won USD 30 million, what would you do with the money?
Retire and make sure those I care about are secure.
Donate my time to helping causes that matter to me with my knowledge
18. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
Boogie Disease by Doctor Ross
19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
20. In ten years from now what will you be doing?
Retiring I hope..