- 13 Jun 2018 4:13 PM
I was born in South Hungary, and was raised on a farm. I always felt special due to my 205 cm (6.73 feet) height, but you can imagine there is nothing special in bumping your head in everything.
Learn more about Rendi, the UBER of home cleaning services here.
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Pécs, South-Hungary. We usually refer to it as the city of mediterranean feelings.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I would probably choose to live in Dublin, Ireland. Having my best friend living there is a big motivation, but the kind society and the high standard of living are also very important.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
My family and friends.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
My favourite places are Pontoon (next to the Széchenyi bridge), Fellini Római Kultúrbisztró, Szent István park, and Normafa. We would definitely visit some restaurants, do some rounds of airsoft, go for a Danube cruise, visit an escape room.
5. What is your favourite food?
Even if I go the fanciest restaurant I usually order breaded fried cheese with steak potato and tartar souce. In the summer I prefer lángos.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Freestyle skating, ice skating
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Pécs, definitely. :)
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I would choose to be an anchorman or host in a talk show.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
My favourite movie as a teen was - and still it is - Godfather. I like mob related topics, even though I would not harm a single fly.
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
Apart from gravity I can't resist a good craft beer either.
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
Since I have limited free time, I prefer watching movies.
16. Morning person or night person?
I would rather say that I am an owl, to be honest.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Disadvantage of minorities, animal shelters.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Even though I currently live in Pest, I would like to move to Buda in the near future.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
I have a best friend for more than 18 years now, not even thousands of kilometres could tear us apart. After 3 years of struggle I quit university several years ago, and yet I've managed to move forward in life. As a marketing and business development professional I am proud of my proven track record and all the positive feedbacks.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
"Mind is a terrible thing to waste"