Khajohn Wimolcharoensuk, General Manager, Centara Azure Hotel Pattaya & Centra by Centara Avenue Hotel Pattaya
- 14 Feb 2019 11:15 AM
With 20 years experience across all departments, especialy in F&B, today he is the GM of two Centara properties in Pattaya, Centara Azure Hotel and Centra by Centara Avenue Hotel.
He has an extensive experience managing hotels all around Thailand. For example previously Khajohn was the resident manager of Centara Hotel and Convention Centre Udon Thani.
1. What attracted you to working in the hospitality industry?
I really love to provide service to people, it brings more value into my life, and also WE as a hotel hospitality team can create good experiences and memories for the people we serve.
2. At work, what always puts a smile on your face?
To hit the target! Happy guests, and colleagues.
3. What surprised you most about Pattaya when you first came to live here?
The atmosphere, as there are so many entertainment areas in Pattaya.
4. What do you suggest visitors in Pattaya should absolutely see and do?
Our Centara properties, and of course the beach, and walking street.
5. What is the secret of your career success?
Learning from mistakes, and never stopping learning new things coming up every day.
6. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Samui, nice beaches, and great spicy food which I really liked to taste.
7. Where is your dream holiday destination?
Switzerland, and also Japan.
8. When you dine in a restaurant, what else do you look at besides the menu?
Service, cleanliness, and new experiences offered by that restaurant.
9. What are the most challenging issues you are facing on your current job?
Balancing our top line with the bottom line.
10. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
Happy guests mentioning our staff by name, as it's a compliment to me too.
11. What would you say is your personal motto?