- 10 Oct 2019 7:01 AM
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
Second time eight years ago... the love of a beautiful woman.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
There's so much happening and places to go.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Aside from the usual tourist spots...I always recommend the baths and Menza étterem.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
Goose leg, red cabbage and potatoes..with silver palinka, beer and red wine.
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
Fresh vegetables, eggs and smoked salmon.
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
Kukorica. For something so simple it sounds a bit fancy.
8. What do you miss the most from home?
Sheffield United and friends / family.
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
12. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
13. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
14. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Having too much fun.
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
Morning...up with the cats early doors feeding duties.
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
19. Buda side or Pest side?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Its all about the look.
Visit his Facebook page here.