- 10 Jun 2020 4:37 PM
They always go the extra mile to provide customers with the highest quality when it comes to selecting the right leather, and also when working with professionals in the leather trade, say the owners.
Karma Gloves takes pride in their current selection of gloves we're told, and they try their best to meet the highest demands and challenges of the 21st century.
1. Where did you grow up?
In a Hungarian town called Pécs, where Karma Gloves was founded.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
If I have to say another place than Hungary… then Iceland!
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
My family and my friends, they truly mean the home for me.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
That’s a tough one since if I go to Budapest that’s usually a business trip with little to no time to look around. BUT if you want to come Pécs I can show every beautyful place like the chatedral, hiking routes on the hill or the streets and corners that are usually hidden gems for anyone visiting Pécs for the first time.
5. What is your favorite food?
Anything prepared on a grill! But to pick one: grilled cheese with vegetables on the side.
6. What is your favorite sport/form of exercise?
7. What is your favorite place in Hungary?
Visegrád, an amazing town with living history.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
One can say I’m in this business for life: this was my first job and I can not imagine that I do something else!
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Let’s say… being an inspector!
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Croatia, the sea and the atmosphere were amazing!
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
Greece is certainly on my bucketlist!
12. What was your favorite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
In that order I have to say… Bonanza as my favorite band, Pretty women as my favorite movie and handball as my sport of choice, but that was maybe already obvious!
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Sweets, but lately I’m able to controll this desire!
14. Red wine or white?
I don’t drink alcohol.
15. Book or movie?
I’d choose a good book over a movie anytime: a movie leaves little to nothing to the imagination.
16. Morning person or a night person?
It depends on the period of life I’m currantly in: in the past I was mostly a night owl, nowadays I wake up with the birds in the morning!
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Excessive consumption has a negative impact on the environment and on the prices as well.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Buda is a clear winner! I love to stroll around the old town and get a glimpse of the architecture 19th century.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Ask any mother this question and I’m sure their answer will be: my children! I’m no different, I can’t be thankful enought for them!
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
From my experience: hard work rewards you, that could be my motto.