- 27 Aug 2020 10:48 AM
In 2013 she joined MAPI Corporation Zrt as Head of Communications. Later on she continued working within the SME sector in various Marketing and Communication positions.
From 2017-2019 she was the executive director of Association of Hungarian Automotive Suppliers, where she was managing one of the largest Automotive Association in Hungary.
Zsuzsa holds a BA (Hons) degree in Arts and Events Management from London South Bank University, and is graduating as a Political Communication Consultant from Metropolitan University, Budapest in 2020.
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in a small town in Bács-Kiskun county. Tiszakécske is not only a beautiful place but has a very cohesive community. In my childhood we spent most of our time discovering the streets by bikes and swimming in river Tisza. I still love doing that it just cannot be boring even after so many years.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I already have been an expat in London for 6 years, and loved it very much. Next ime I would choose a completely different culture for new adventures. Maybe Japan.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
The land, and the smell of Hungarian trees and rivers.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Budapest by night. I would recommend any classical music events in Müpa, or jazz in the Opus Jazz Club or BJC. Wamp Design Market – if they are lucky enough. And, of course the baths. They should defnitely try our famous baths.
5. What is your favourite food?
Pancakes. I cannot resist pancackes.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
As I have just discovered yoga, I am quite into it. But my truly favourite is kayaking.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Anywhere where river Tisza flows. Without the moquitos, of course.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Would love to be a writer.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
I could not drive a train. It is just too many sitting without action.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
In a romantic village house in Őrség (Vas county, Hungary). With deers in the garden.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
We are going to Miskolc this weekend, as at the moment my son is trying to achive his Kajla goals (it is a kind of short adventure trips for kids) -. which means we are on a mission to discover all of Hungary. For relaxation I’d love to go to the italian or french coasts but for some strange reason I believe that our next long trip will be travelling around Europe by train.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Roxette. Footlose. Investigetive journalism.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Apart from pancackes, it’s books.
14. Red wine or white?
Full bodied red wine.
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Children in need.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Buda, in this case. But I prefer the countryside even more. :-)
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
My university degree in London.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
“To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” ― Winston S. Churchill