- 18 Aug 2021 5:55 PM
Based on feedback, it doesn’t matter if a student is an adult or child, alone or in a group, a beginner or an expert, everybody can feel safe and learn something new with me.
After two summer seasons as a rafting guide, I also have a lot of confidence in the water. After a total of 6.5 years working abroad I returned home to Hungary and I started my own business called: www.outdoormaffia.com
The main profile of the company is 'outdoor program organisation'. In the summer season Stand Up Paddle tours in the Danube Bend region, ski instructing in the winter here at Visegrád and elsewhere, plus hiking, climbing and team building training are on offer all year.
1. Where did you grow up?
100% in Visegrád, my parents were born also in here. I was born and raised in Visegrád and I am really proud of it since it's such an outstanding place in Hungary, not so far from Budapest yet in the middle of amazing nature
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Austria, for sure. I am truly in love with mountains, and mountain sports. Austria is a perfect place for this. I lived there for 2,5 years already.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
The company of my friends, and the fact that I seem to be able to meet an acquaintance anywhere I go here. I only realised this when I moved back Hungary after being an expat.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
They must see the city at night from the top of Buda. They also must eat something from the Hungary cuisine.
5. What is your favourite food?
I really like the food prapared by my Mom. I am also happy to eat Chinese food, fresh roasted vegetebles with chicken and different kinds of exotic sauces.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
My favourite sport is skiing. Climbing and SUP are also in the top 3!
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
As a local patriot I can only answer this way, the Danube bend. Here there is everything, water, mountain, beautiful views, clean air too.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I would really love being a professional ski racer, to compete in world cup and at the Winter Olympic Games. Or I could imagine myself working as a vet too as I love animals so much.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Working in an office and sitting in front of a computer all day.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
I spent a few days in Slovenia, in Bovec. That place is definitely one of my favorite places in the world. A big playground for outdoor sports people like me!
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
In a place like Bovec!
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
My favorite band was Tankcsapda, fav film was Yamakasi, and hobby was inline skating.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Chocolate, and cream cakes.
14. Red wine or white?
White, I am too young for red wine ;)
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
Night person, but if I have got the motivation I can wake up early as well when required!
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
I am very worried about climate change, and everything that causes it.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Buda, no question
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
I am very thankful and pleased about everything what I achieved, i consider myself lucky, because I was able to try and do so many things I enjoy.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Confucius: “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”