- 29 Dec 2021 1:34 PM
She differs from other VAs because she only offer her services on a fixed weekly hours rolling contract:
this allows her clients and her to have a working structure that grows their business with consistent and quality service and a fixed budget spend each week with no surprises.
Her services are available to a variety of professional people who need help, however she mainly works with psychotherapy & psychology professionals, CEOs, project managers, lawyers, teachers, and also with small business owners.
For more information on her VA services please visit her site or for her photography services please visit:
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I am half Hungarian and used to spend every summer here with my mum and family. I lived here before 18 years ago and returned once more in 2019.
2. What other countries did you move to in the past?
I moved to UK 17 years ago and alao lived in Italy.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
After 15 years I did not live here, I found that the contry has massively changed and improved in many ways. My husband and I call it "Little Vegas". A bit retro but also contemporary.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Visit the Margaret Island and eat some langos, visit every part of the city as each street is very particular and beautiful in its on way.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
Lecsó, Beef stew with nokedli, rakott krumpli, diós bejgli (sorry! But if you don't know how to say them is because you never tried them lol!)
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
Túró rudi. The real one.
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
Csütörtök. Getting my husband to pronounce it is hilarious!!!
8. What do you miss most from home?
Wherever I go I am at home. So, nothing.
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Singing & stage performing. I have studied performing arts for many years. I was lucky enough to have as a teacher one of greatest influences in my life, Carl Anderson, the real Judas in the Jesus Christ Superstar by Andrew Lloyd Webber. I also studied classical singing here in Budapest at the Bartok Béla Conservatory but I am more inclined for soft genre, blues, jazz, rythm&blues and especially musicals. Sadly I don't get enough time for this, so the shower is my only audience.
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
Be a politician. Lying sucks and makes you age quicker.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Haven't had one in 2 years. But the answer is Florida.
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
Back in the states or Canada. A skiing trip would also be nice!
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
14. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Gosh... Favourite band hey? Well I had many like the Take That, or MJJ. Hobby was singing and dancing after school time (so I was practically a super busy nerd) and more than film, a series: The Dukes of Hazard.
15. Red wine or white?
Both or none. I'm a lightweight.
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Many. Not worth discussing and getting upset about it, we were doing so great with these questions till now!!.....
19. Buda or Pest side?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
What goes around comes around.
And it's always true.