- 29 Dec 2021 3:34 PM
Click here to virtually visit Tokaj-Hétszőlő Organic Vineyards.
1. Where did you grow up?
I was born in Budapest, but spent several years of my primary school time in Vienna as my father was working there.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
South of France or Australia - good wine making possibilties and nice weather in both countries.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
I guess family, friends and food.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Budapest is amazing, so many things to do! House of Parliament, a cruise on the Danube and don't miss our nice restaurants with good wine!
5. What is your favourite food?
Depends on the bottle of wine I opened....
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Swimming- a real national sport in Hungary.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Tokaj and Balaton
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Instead of wine making? Growing grapes...or is this what I actually do?
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
Don't know yet, would be nice to go to the sea with the kids next time.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
I grew up with bands like metallica and bad religion. Going to shows and concerts were a big thing for me, and sports: basketball, handball was important for me when I was a teen.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
14. Red wine or white?
First white, then red.
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
I like to get up very early for going to the vines or for a swim.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
We have to learn to listen to others and respect them.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Buda, for housing, Pest for free time.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
My family: my wife and our to daughters: all three are angels.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Always try to do your best - there are just around 40 vintages in your life!