- 27 Jan 2022 6:21 PM
He graduated from the Business School Faculty of Finance and Accountancy, and his educational background includes also certifications of internal-, external auditor and tax advisor.
He has been holding the role of country manager of BT in Hungary since April 2021.
Péter is committed to develop further the Hungarian operations of BT in the country and make the company one of the most attractive employer in the business services sector.
1. Where did you grow up?
I was born and grew up in Budapest in the ‘80-s.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I have always wanted to spend some time in New Zealand, but I have never had the opportunity to visit the country. It is far away from Europe, and it has the most amazing landscape I have ever seen.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
I would miss family and friends the most.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
They must visit the city centre, the Parliament, cruise on the Danube, do some shopping at the Big marketplace near Corvinus University, go up to the Castle area, visit at least one of our famous spas, make a walking trip on the Margaret island, and travel to Szentendre.
5. What is your favourite food?
Foie gras, steak, and chocolate fondant.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
I love tennis and badminton. I used to attend professional competitions.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Zebegény. Far from touristic places, beautiful view on the Danube.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Carpenter – It clearly creates a tangible value.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
A job, which does not require much brainwork.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Favourite movie – Shawshank Redemption
Favourite bank – U2
Hobby – Sports (Ski, Hiking, Diving)
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
A good massage
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
Actually both, I wake up early, and go to bed late.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Corruption and social inequalities.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Used to be Pest for almost 20 years, currently Buda.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
I managed to complete Kinizsi 100 km hiking trip 10 years ago.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
No pain, no gain. This is why I am where I am in life.