- 26 Apr 2022 2:40 PM
With LiveRobe they support circular fashion and they also support bigger organizations like UNICEF Hungary.
Her aim is to create value in the world with her company and to help people in need.
1. Where did you grow up?
In Salgótarján, Hungary.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
South of France. I love the sea and everything that is connected to French culture. I think it's partly because I used to study in a French lycée.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
My family, friends and my cat.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
We have many great bars and restaurants. I would definitely take my guests to eat in Costes, and to have a nice cocktail in the Duchess rooftop bar that has one of the best views of the city.
5. What is your favourite food?
Lángos with cheese and sour cream.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Tar - there is a Buddhist center in Tar, and I love to go there to meditate and just think about life and the universe.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Maybe being an actress could be fun in a different life.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Surgeon. I can't deal with blood.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Lisbon with 2 amazing friends; Sophie and Lainey.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
I am going to the South of France to celebrate my 31st birthday in June but I hope to visit Bali this year.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Band - Backstreet Boys, Film - Home Alone and La Boum. My hobby as a teen was playing piano. They say I used to be talented in it, but my teachers might have put a bit too much pressure on me and I decided to stop playing and focus on my studies. ( I had to play at concerts almost every week, which was very tiring for me at that time.)
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
It depends on my mood.
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Feminism - I think to talk about this topic is a little bit like opening Pandora's box, that's why we need to understand many different aspects of being a woman in the 21st century.
18. Buda or Pest side?
I love to live in Buda, but I think Pest is more exciting.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
I think I am proud of myself because I am trying to improve and grow each day and I am not afraid of failures or to admit I was wrong. This is not an exact achievement but I think it's a mindset I can be proud of.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
"Live and let live." I think it's important to understand that our world could be a better place if we left greed, selfishness and power games behind and just focused on being a decent person respecting other people's boundaries. But this idea might be a bit too utopist for now.
Picture by Gergő Pejkó / Outfit from Nubu