- 2 Aug 2022 1:27 PM
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
Sandro: I started SoulFitnessProject Business at the end of 2018 with my wife and we have brought our 25 years of experience in Fitness, CrossFit, Football, American Football, Physical Condition, Boxing, the list is long, to help others.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
Yes, in Switzerland for 12 years and Malta.
3. What did you start as a Personal Training Business ?
25 years ago I was training with High level Athletes for the Olympic games in Atlanta and Sydney, I was also a Professional Basketball player.
I was already training a lot of Athletes (Tennis, Athletics, BasketBall)..
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Castle, Heroes Square, Városliget!
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
Fruits and vegetables.
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss most from home?
9. What do you think about Personal Trainers in Budapest?
Too much inexperienced Trainers, too young, people need to be trained with professional, professional mean a lot of years of experience.
10. Which advice can you give for People who are looking for a Trainer?
First if you don't know check Personal Page on Facebook / Instagram or type Personal Trainers in Budapest on social media.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
You were with mum in France.
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
After this long year we will go to Maldives.
13. Which clients do you target?
You know we are certainly most expensive Trainers in Budapest, our clients are most of them (VIP, Actors, Professional Athletes, Regular people.
14. What can you tell us about Rehabilitation?
We are specialized in Rehabilitation, we have created a special method to diagnose injuries and understand how to treat them and help our clients.
15. Red wine or white?
Haha sometimes white.
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
18. Buda or Pest side?
Calm for Buda, Party for Pest.
20. What would you say to people who enjoyed reading this interview?