- 12 Sep 2022 1:07 PM
His work covered a really wide range of activities, from contentplanning to lead tender groups. He also had experience on sales field, even in a very special kind of B2C sales, booktrade.
He would like to work full time in his original profession, on the communication field, focus is on content writing, but the work can range to bigger marketingcommunication activities.
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Hungary.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I would choose Finland.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
My parents, my son, my brother, my cat, the dogs in the sanctuary.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
They have to see Városliget, Castle quarter, Gül Baba türbéje, 8th district.
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Working for a tobacco factory.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Black Sabbath, Indul a bakterház, reading.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Sea, nature, heavy metal, czech beer, hungarian wine.
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
There is no society in Hungary, but it should be…
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Taking the dogs for a walk in Elek-Ágh Sanctuary.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Egyedül nem megy.