- 1 Jun 2023 12:03 PM
With the opening of the trehab physiotherapy center, a dream has come true to help people live free, pain-free and healthily.
This is my goal - to see everyone to be fit and help to be able to live a fulfilling life.
1. Where did you grow up?
I was born and grew up in Hungary. First I lived in Pomáz, then I moved to Budapest with my family and we have been living here ever since.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I'm not sure, but probably in Canada.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
I think my friends and colleagues, because I’d definitely take my family with me.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Visit the Budavári Castle of course and one of our thermal baths. If it is summer I think you cannot miss the Római beach for a sunny afternoon and sunset.
5. What is your favorite food?
Well, I’m not a foodie, but a pizza always seems like a good choice.
6. What is your favorite sport / form of exercise?
Running, cycling, sailing and kayaking are my favorites but I like all types of sport.
7. What is your favorite place in Hungary?
Absolutely the lake Balaton.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
If I wouldn't have my own business I think I would be a P.E. teacher.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
Nothing – I mean, a job is a job, so when somebody is working hard and cares about her/his job, no matter what level she/he’s on, it is respectful.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
I was in Paris with my family – it was absolutely stunning, it was worth the hype.
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
I hope I'm going to be able to go to lake Balaton for 2 weeks.
12. What was your favorite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
I’ve always done sport activities, so my hobby was kayaking and I was a scout, so there were a lot of community activities I’ve really enjoyed.
13. Red wine or white?
I don't drink, so a good cup of tea. :)
14. Book or movie?
15. Morning person or night person?
16. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
My purpose in life is to help people be as healthy as possible. An active life is essential for this and I want people to realize that recreational sports are actually a lot of fun. Not all health-preserving activities are difficult, for example, think of a good massage or a wellness afternoon. So I care most about preventing ill health.
17. Buda or Pest side?
The islands between them.
18. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
For my family, of course. Beyond that, in 2021 we were able to open the trehab physiotherapy centre, despite the pandemia and in the same year I cycled around lake Balaton in one day with my colleagues.
19. What would you say is your personal motto?
"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama