- 13 Apr 2023 6:37 PM
"Delicacies on the hill, gourmet wines on the podium!"
The spring winds are blowing, and we're waiting for you with our usual hospitality and home-style flavours at the Etyek Spring Picnic! Enjoy the scenery, the reviving nature and stroll along the Gastro Walk.
What's sure to be there: delicious wines, good vibes, music, tulips, freshly baked this and that, handcrafted syrups and piano performance, and the best of all the outstanding wineries and small producers in the area.
Have a picnic with us and your loved ones, discover new flavours and get away from it all: immerse yourself in the authentic Eteyek experience!
1. Aubergine Cellar
- Eggplant cream, zakouc cream
- Hummus with naan bread
- Aubergine tasting platter: serrano ham, Neapolitan salami, goat cheese, naan bread, vegetables
- Grilled chicken breast
- Artisanal hamburger
- BBQ - Pulled pork sandwich
- Lecsó - Aubergine Garden Party with DJ PEPE from 12:00
2. The Vine HRVSTD for you
- Your favourite The Vine items:
- Eloquent: dry, uncommon Chersegian spicy
- Bianca blend
- Green Wine: a dry wine speciality made from Green Valtellina in the style of the Portuguese vinho verde, with a seductive bright acidity
- Etyek Shade of Gray: a dry, elegant pinot gris in the style of Alsace - More Than Words: a semi-dry Sauvignon Blanc, a sparkling wine speciality
- Balian Grande Cuvée: our brand new flagship wine, born from a dry late harvest The Zenit-Green Veltelini blend is a wine of unrepeatable occasions, as it has been matured for six months in fine lees and then in Zemplén oak for six months.
- Artisanal homemade syrups
3. Zoád Wine
- Families are also welcome here, as we have a folk playground for the little ones. In addition to our usual range of drinks, our adult guests can taste our new sparkling wines and our ROSÉ wine cocktail. And on the terrace in front of our cellar, you can enjoy the unrivalled beauty of the Etyek hills in a pleasant setting.
4. Újhegyi Kerek Cellar
- Wine and brandy of the house
- Home-made mangalica sausage, salami and ham
- Oven baked Pumpkin Pie behind the press house
5. Etyek Neked kerti söntés
Etyek Neked is a collaboration between the Etyek Beer Manufactory, Előd Szíjjártó, Szilárd Nádas and Heiszler Vineyard. Our first throw is the garden shunt on Újhegy. There will be beer, wine, champagne, grape juice and Etyek Neked products from the four producers' collaborations:
- Etyek Spricc
- EtyeKir Royal
- Etyek Radler
- GrapeSoda We cook a chili con carne in the kettle so that the wall gives you the other one, while you picnic in the back garden or chill out in the front.
6. Árpás Laci Ham Master
- 2 years aged, salt cured, air-dried ham specialties
- Southern flavours: oven and grill dishes
- Wine: Sheep's Tail, Grey Friendly, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon red and Cabernet Sauvignon rosé
7. Halmi Cellar
• We are waiting for you with products from our own cultivation, local small producers:
• with river wines
• with cognacs
• with syrups
• with artisanal vinegars
8: Sápi Furit Wine
Our selection includes: chimney cakes, scones, as well as the well-known fruit wines, wine and brandy.
9. Rezeda Terrace
- On Saturday and Sunday the main focus is on relaxing with soft melodies:
- On Saturday from 13.00 the band Budai Project will be performing.
- On Sunday from 12.00 pm @Szepesvariszabolcs Deep/Melodic/Organic/Progressive and DUB TECHNO MIX by Insanah
- Chef János Dudok's offer for the weekend:
- Dudok Dudok Dudok's Dudok Dudok Dudok Dudok: Dudok Dudok's Cock Soup with Boiled Vegetables and Snail Noodles
- Cream of crow soup with camembert cheese and potatoes
- Grilled goat cheese with quinoa salad, toasted seeds with strawberry caper sauce
- Pancakes of Hortobágy fried in panko crumbs in paprika sauce with sour cream
- Whole roasted pork tenderloin with balsamic cream fried beetroot and home-made potato croquettes
- Supreme chicken breast in bear's onion sour cream with mayonnaise potatoes
- Roast beef with parmesan sauce and jasmine rice with lyonnaise onions
- Venison stew with red wine and venison mushrooms
- A wide selection of Etyek wineries, home-made syrups, Etyek coffee and beers are waiting for you at RezeDa Terrace!
10. Tatrai Cellar
• We offer fine wines and syrups
11. Etyek Vintage
- Neapolitan pizza party on both days, with lots of novelties
- Big Green Egg and all that comes out of it (burgers, wraps, delicacies, all gluten-free)
- Other Sugar Pea goodies
- The Lavender Garden of Páty and the Déberling Family Winery will be with us again
- Delicious coffees courtesy of Perfero Caffé
- The great atmosphere will be provided by Bernadett Molnár-Bodor on Saturday, and in the evening we will have a karaoke party!
- Sunday morning champagne brunch from 8:00 to 11:30
- Relaxing from noon with Dj András Sági and Partyselfie
- We welcome you all with love, delicious food, drinks and good vibes!
12. Lajvér Cellar
- Tasting and market of the Winery's products.
13. Gyula Orosz Family Winery
- Tasting and market of the Winery's products.
14. Stelázsi Culture Splash
- Wild stew of tarragon
- Homemade deer burger
- Meat and cabbage
- Grilled pork and chicken with onion and potatoes, pickles
- Hungarian dish with good sausages, ham, cheese and vegetables
- Selection of cheeses with good wines
- Handmade savoury and sweet strudel
- Márton Barabás is preparing an unusual piano painting performance in which the instrument itself becomes a work of art.
15. Debreczeni Family Winery
• 10.00 - The estate's cellar door opens <div>• 10.30 – 15.30 Rókusfalvy Cooking competition
• The 6 nominated teams then receive the "Mystery Box" and then it becomes clear what they have to prepare by 3:00 p.m., when the professional jury will evaluate the dishes!
• 11.00 – 16.00 March delicacies are served at the Rókusfalvy Inn
• 12.00 – 15.00 Daytime Party in front of the vineyard
• 13.00 – 14.00 Winery tour with glass in hand
16. Otpimus WInery
• Craft wines
• Several kinds of gourmet hot dogs, also in vegan versions
• Freshly ground Lavazza coffees, also with vegetable milk
17. Hegedűs Cheese
• Demonstration of cheese making from 10:00 a.m
• From 12:00 p.m. Cheese Magic platter for 2 (roasted sijjac, baked potato in the skin, corn chips, baguette, carrot sticks)
• Guided tour with cheese tasting from 3 p.m. - registration and more information: hegedussajtmuhely.hu
Buses depart every hour from Kelenföld Railway Station (according to the usual scedule).
Please find the detailed scedule here: https://menetrendek.hu/
Arrival by car or motorcycle:
Please follow the instructions on the signs and look for the car park on Boti Street.
There is a increase in traffic from Biatorbágy, so we recommend those arriving from Budapest to approach the settlement from Herceghalom.
Between 9am and 7pm it is not possible to drive to Újhegyi street, ie Gasztorsétány.
Etyek, Gastro Promenade
2091 Etyek, Újhegy
More: Etyeki Picnic