- 16 Jun 2006 12:00 PM
I’m a real Sagittarius. I’ve got my degree in the tourism economy in Budapest. After getting my diploma I was working for the hotel industry in Melbourne, Australia. Turning back to Europe I started to work for Danubius Hotels Group as a marketing assistant, then as my first profession I was appointed the CEO of the joint venture that was to develop the first 18 hole Hungarian golf course in Bükfürdõ.
I am also a graduate from the Cornell University, Ithaca where I studied in a postgraduate course at the Hotel and Club Manager Faculty. I have been working for the Tourism Committee of the Parliament as an expert and adviser since 1999. I’m member of the presidency board of the Hungarian Golf Association.
1. Where did you grow up?
Hungary, Country-side. Really love the nice small town, called Magyaróvár.
2. What Hungarian traditions bring back fond memories of your childhood?
The heritage and honesty of my family.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
My parents and friends.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
The Castle part, the Heros’ Square, St Stephen’s Cathedral, Bed beach.
5. What is your favorite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your kitchen?
7. What is your favorite place in Hungary?
Tihany, Lake Balaton
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Short in Rome, long in Dominican Republic
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
In Malta or in Sardinia
12. What was your favorite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
U2, more, football
13. What can’t you resist?
14. Red wine or white?
Red but according to my father gentleman could drink only white wine
15. Kolbász or szalámi?
Nothing from this.
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
Night or if the morning starts after 10.00 am…
18. Dog person or cat person?
19. Buda side or Pest side?
Living in Buda, working in Pest
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Live your life and not only spend your time.