- 10 May 2011 12:00 PM
This was the first party like this with live band a dance floor - there was such a good spirit and energy that we should do it much more often..
2. On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you with your life in Hungary, and why?
10 because just have a look around, this is such a great work environment, a very good representative of the individual and there is a good balance even outside of the Hotel.
3. What’s the best party you’ve been to while in Hungary, and why?
Haven’t seen too many but the one mentioned earlier at New Year’s Eve with 130 guests and the seated dinner and live entertainment was a great one.
4. What’s your favourite drink?
Still French Champagne.
5. What hidden talents do you have?
6. What was the most interesting travel trip you have ever taken?
7. If you were given a wish that could come true, what would you ask for?
8. What’s the last book you read, and movie you watched?
The coffee table book at Hermitage Museum. Last year I saw ‘The Intouchables’, an award winning, ver touching and very emotional French movie.
9. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
10. What is the perfect pizza toppings combination for you?
French cheese and nuts with black truffle
11. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
12. On a scale of 1 to 10 how unusual are you, and why?
10 – I think everybody is unusual and special.
13. What’s the best website you’ve ever visited, and why?
Today I visited amazon.com for a book and I like weather forecast sites.
14. Who do you admire the most, and why?
Ghandi as a visionary, than Marco Polo, Leonardo da Vinci, Napoleon.
15. What do you like best and least about living in Hungary?
16. What has made the biggest impact on your life so far, and why?
17. If you won USD 30 million, what would you do with the money?
Would take it, first of all and share with others, the ones in need, mainly children. I would also improve my standard of living.
18. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
La Vie En Rose
19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
There are so many nice places so would like to live on a plane to be able to go anywhere.
20. In ten years from now what will you be doing?
Building something, maybe a house or would restaurate/ create something.