- 4 Oct 2017 6:28 AM
Through my hard work, dedication and delivery of quality guest service, the management of the banqueting department at the Marriott Hotel in Zurich entrusted me with empowerment and responsibility to lead events on my own as well as lead and train the interns within the department. I was very proud to act as an ambassador of the Marriott Hotel.
In my youth as a former Tennis Player I have been privileged to compete internationally in many countries around Europe and the United States, which allowed me to gain a competitive advantage. I have been very fortunate to carry and transfer these skills into my professional life in the Hospitality and Tourism industry.
I am very passionate about wines, culinary and cooking. As a former athlete I am very health conscious and enjoy any kind of sport that gives me the chance to gain fitness. I also enjoy travelling, allowing me the opportunity to learn new cultures and customs.
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Budapest, spent most of my time in a small town named Göd.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Los Angeles, or Melbourne.
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
Most probably my family.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
The rural areas of Hungary, wine regions.
5. What is your favourite food?
I can’t say I have one specific favourite food, it is always depending on my mood what I desire at the moment.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Tennis, basketball, swimming.
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Tokaj and Villány.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
A professional tennis player.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
My favourite artist was Eminem, and my hobbies were definitely sports.
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
Both. I need to be both of them at my work.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Environmental issues that has an effect on everyone.
18. Buda or Pest side?
I grew up on the Pest side, however I live on the Buda side now and I have to say Buda.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Being part of a great team in a 3 Michelin star restaurant.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
“You can do anything you want when you set your mind to it”