- 21 May 2015 12:00 PM
Click here to read his first interview
Wow, well lots of things. Many private and corp events booked in Budapest & London. Booked a summer residency gig as The Music Sommelier at The Kempinski Adriatic in Istria , Croatia for July & August. So looking forward to summer life at the beach.
2 .What will be your greatest challenges in the next 6 months?
No big challenges but going to NY & Los Angeles to arrange projects and sorting a big event here in Budapest for the Fall season.
3. How do you relax?
Watching history documentaries on TV. Cooking.
4. What hidden talents do you have?
If I told you it would no longer be a secret.
5. What was the most interesting travel trip you have ever taken?
A cross country train trip across the Southern USA from LA to Miami
6. What’s your most treasured possession?
A letter from my late Grandmother.
7. Which characteristics in yourself do you like most and least?
Most: My optimism Least: Lack of patience.
8. What’s the last book you read, and movie you watched?
Book: The writings of Oscar Wilde Movie: Nicholas and Alexandra
9 .If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
The Art of Living
10. What is the perfect pizza toppings combination for you?
Sun dried tomatoes, chicken, spinach, goat cheese
11. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
12. What was the luckiest moment in your life so far?
Fertilisation... and wining free cash on Who wants to be a Millionaire
13. What’s the best website you’ve ever visited, and why?
Any cooking site.
14. Who do you admire the most, and why?
My sister, she is the nicest person I know and 100% dependable.
15. What do you like best and least about living in Hungary ?
Best: Location in Europe Worst: Lack of professionals
16. What has made the biggest impact on your life so far, and why?
Education, knowledge is power.
17. If you won USD 30 million, what would you do with the money?
Buy the perfect top floor flat in Rome and shop all over Italy to find the furnishings and when finished fly all my friends and family in to enjoy the party.
18. What’s the best party you’ve been to in Hungary , and why?
My Killer Disco Party at Brody Studios...because it really was a great party where people were actually dancing.
19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I am EXACTLY where I want to be.
20. What question(s) would you ask last if you interviewed yourself?
Are you happy? ...and my answer would be YES!