- 17 Sep 2018 6:08 PM
I like to say that three things a person should have in life (among other things) is class, style, and wisdom. These three things tie in with others that can make a person more acceptable to the world and be a better person to others. I believe that being kind to others inspires them to be kind to one another. It is kind of contagious.
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I arrived in Hungary 3 years ago.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
I have lived in Germany off and on when I was younger.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
The biggest surprise for me about Hungary was how beautiful it is and how much I felt at home.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
They must experience the city along the Danube at night time. It is spectacular and magical.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
Lángos is my favorite, but just get the one with sour cream, cheese, and garlic. Also, make sure it is fresh.
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
7.What is your favourite Hungarian word?
Tényleg? Did you ask that? Haha. Tényleg is my new favorite Hungarian word.
8. What do you miss most from home?
My friends and family.
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
While Formula 1 race car driver. I might be the secret weapon that could beat Hamilton. Haha
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
Dump truck driver, I could never drive that slow. It would drive me crazy.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
I can’t say, it is top secret. But it will be full of beaches and sun.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
I can resist anything except a great adventure opportunity.
14. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
As a teen Depeche Mode was my favorite band. It actually still is.
15. Red wine or white?
White is right. A nice Chardonnay.
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
Definitely not a morning person. People should remain silent until 11am.
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Homelessness and mental illness.
19. Buda or Pest side?
Pest is best. After living here three years, I now live in the center. It is nicer and easier to move about the city.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Love how you Live