- 13 Feb 2019 12:10 PM
She wrote and is now directing a new play titled Most Budapest, a comedy that is showing expats perspective of life in Budapest. All are welcome to see Its premiere on 27. of April.
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I've moved to Budapest 19 years ago. I fell in love with a Hungarian man, and left everything for him.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
I've visited many countries but I am an expatriate only in Budapest.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
The unique language, that is not similar to any other.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
They need to walk through the old upper town, try some Hungarian food while they are on the boat cruising, visit some gallery and see some Asterion Project Theatre in English performance.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss the most from home?
My beautiful Adriatic sea.
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I can't imagine doing anything else.
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
A dog catcher.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
12. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
13. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Band: Gun's and Roses, movie: Dirty dancing, hobby: dancing.
14. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Way they are treating homeless people here.
19. Buda side or Pest side?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
I don't know how to give up.