- 5 Jun 2019 3:05 PM
A lot has happened since. I must say that we have had 4 glorious years here in Hungary and it is hard to leave. We have made so many friends in a short time and I am also blessed with many of my business partners that choose Corinthia for their many occasions. I thank them for being in my life.
2. May you share a few details about your next assignment?
Yes of course. We are planning to open a luxury Hotel in Bucharest towards the end of 2020. We have signed a management agreement for the Grand Hotel de Boulevard. A stunning hotel which has opened its doors in 1867.
It has a very similar history to our legendary Grand Hotel Royal. I must say that it is going to be the jewel in the crown for our group. It is being designed by our partners GA Design and I shall reveal more information to you in due course so you may share with our xpatloop readers and followers.
3. What’s the best party you’ve attended while in Hungary, and why?
I have attended many and hosted a few great ones too…. One of the many parties I enjoyed is of course the XpatLoop annual gala…
4. Which superpower would you choose?
A Bionic eye.
5. What was the best travel trip you took in Hungary?
I was so blown away with the most quaint city of Pécs… simply charming.
6. Unicum or pálinka, and why?
Pálinka. I always say that the 1st is fine, 2nd is ok and the 3rd is dangerous…
7. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
Honesty is the best policy.
8. What was your ‘luckiest moment’ while living in Budapest?
Having the dream team that I have.
9. Who do you admire the most, and why?
2 people I admire most… My dad as he is a true living example of a family man, and our Corinthia Chairman as he is a person that has an incredible vision and strength in seeing that vision through.
10. What do you like best and least about living in Hungary?
I love the history and the restaurant scene; however I miss beautiful sunny days by the beach.
11. What has made the biggest impact on your life so far?
The opportunities we have available for us to grow.
12. If you could change one thing about Hungary, what would it be?
13. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
14. What would you say was your best achievement while living in Hungary?
Seeing my family happy.
15. In ten years from now what will you be doing?
GM of the Corinthia’s top hotel :-)