- 2 Jul 2019 1:29 PM
He is an executive coach and founder of 'Empowering Program' with the main aim of educating people about fitness and health through Muay Thai (Thai boxing).
He says he helps people live a healthier and happier life by creating a safe environment for them to overcome their self-established limits.
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I arrived in Hungary on February of 2018. To be frank I was looking for a place to move to and ended up in Hungary, was almost like I was placed here.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
I haven’t had the pleasure of being an expat member.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
What surprised me the most about Hungary was the beauty in its architecture and the daily sad faces I assume we all see.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
I would highly recommend them to go sightseeing and relax afterwards at a thermal bath.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
My favorite Hungarian food is Goulash.
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
I believe in eating healthy and keep a healthy lifestyle, so fruits are never missing from my fridge.
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
My favorite Hungarian word is Bazmeg as it was the first word I had learned here.
8. What do you miss most from home?
I miss my grandma’s cooking the most. Its like I can almost taste it, but nope I can't.
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
I would like to pursue a career in psychology.
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
I assume I wouldn’t enjoy being a waiter again. I tried working as one for two weeks but it was very tiring with lots of disrespectful customers.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
For my last holiday I spent it beside at Siófok beside Lake Balaton which is about an hour ride from Budapest.
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
I am planning to spend my next holiday somewhere in Asia. Most likely Malaysia or Thailand.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
At this point of my life I aim to resist any sort of negativity around me :)
14. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
My favorite food as a teen was KFC, my favorite band is still MUSE. My favorite hobby that I picked up from a young age up to this day is Muay Thai or known as Thai boxing.
15. Red wine or white?
I like the texture of red wine more than White.
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
Under right circumstances a night person I would say, its more quiet during then night.
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
I believe one of the social issues that is really heavy on me is the lack of empathy among people.
19. Buda or Pest side?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
“An open heart with a wild imagination is a doorway to Magic.”