- 11 Jun 2020 3:13 PM
During 2017, he took another challenge in Blockchain Technology and set up a small studio called "Icostudio" - a multimedia marketing / blockchain consulting company in Hanoi.
In 2019, he moved to Budapest, Hungary and expanded his second branch here.
A typical workday for him involves marketing and pitching the business model, then monitoring team performances and set deadlines. He enjoys meeting customers from all backgrounds, he adds.
Being CEO at Icostudio means a lot to him, he continues, "I’ve enjoyed witnessing the gradual development of his company, especially in 2019 when the company expanded its partnership in Europe and Asia and took a high record in the sale".
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I arrived in Hungary in September 2019 to run my business with a base in Eastern Europe.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
No, I haven't.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
I started my journey in Hungary’s proud capital, after flying from Hanoi to Budapest. It has a trendy and hip edge with eclectically styled ruin bars, a fantastic culinary scene and a great collection of cool bars and coffee houses.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Parliament Building and Fisherman's Bastion are the best destinations for the weekend. After that, if you need drinks with a view then you can go to Bar 360.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
Goulash, Pörkölt and Paprikás.
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss most from home?
Vietnamese's Beef Noodle ( phở )
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Being CEO at Icostudio means a lot to me. I’ve enjoyed witnessing the gradual development of my company, especially in 2019 when the company expanded its partnership in Eastern Europe and Asia and took a high record in the sale.
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
A job which is not creative.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Milan, I had a great time there.
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
I need a lot of vitamin sea :)
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
I can't resist learning something new every day.
14. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
I loved photography.
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
I usually work at night because my team partners are living in a different time zone.
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
When you are living 9000 km far away from your family.
19. Buda or Pest side?
Both sides are extraordinary beautiful.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Success is not for the lazy.