- 1 Mar 2021 12:49 PM
On account of her keen interest in service to the Humankind she has been actively involved with the underprivileged children and has strived extremely hard to alleviate living standards through getting them access to quality education and also helping with developing their professional skills to enhance the employability of the youth belonging to the underprivileged section of the society thus bringing about Social Upliftment through generation of employment opportunities.
While in India Arti was an integral member of the team spearheading the Skill India mission of the Government of India, propagating development of professional skills in order to enhance employability of the Indian youth, thus becoming one of the major drivers of Economic Growth.
Arti has almost two decades of experience in Education and Skilling, Corporate Learning, Real Estate, Interior Fit-outs and Renovations, Business Consulting & Start-up Incubation.
Arti Bakshi Syal a businesswoman of Indian origin has put together Holistic Learning, a Learning & Development organization, with a Holistic Learning methodology, with a strong reliance on the ethos of Cognitive Learning.
Holistic Learning, in addition to Academic Learning initiatives, has a strong impetus on Corporate Learning & Development, which logically extends int supporting Corporate requirements of Translation and Interpretation Services.
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I arrived in Hungary in the month of September 2020. We were considering migration to Hungary for some time and our plans were delayed on account of the Lock Down imposed on account of COVID 19.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
There was no element of surprise post relocation as the migration decision was a well-researched action after taking into account all pros & cons.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Enjoy the culture and architectural beauty.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
Milk & Cottage Cheese
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss most from home?
Family & Friends
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Agriculture & Agri Health Tourism
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
Southern part of Italy
12. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Love for Animals
13. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
My favorite hobbies as a Teen - Dramatics & Reading
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
Definitely a Morning Person
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. What would you say is your personal motto?
My personal Motto is "Live & Let Live"