- 20 Jun 2022 10:32 AM
She is also a popular fluid art teacher, and painter, holding weekly workshops in her studio in the 9th district.
Her classes are also available in English as well as Hungarian - for more details her webpage address is fluidart.hu
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in south-west Hungary, in Kaposvár.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
The usual Hungarian cuisine and Hungarian specialities such as Túró Rudi or tejföl. And of course my native language.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Parliament, Fisherman's Bastion, Heroes' Square, Matthias Church, Basilica.. and nightlife in Budapest.
5. What is your favourite food?
I’m vegetarian and I like very much cheeses, stuffed cabbage (vegetarian), soups.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Balaton and Mátra
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Musician or actress.
9. What's a job you would definitely never want?
Repetative and monotonous jobs where there is no need for creativity.
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
In Croatia, Bol Island
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
On a tropical island.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Faith No More, Blade Runner, crafting.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Beautiful nature colours such as flowers or bird’s feathers.
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Situation of people living in extreme poverty.
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
How I was able to open my painting studio, where I teach fluid painting. I run group workshops during the weekend and private and English language workshops during the week.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. -Mother Teresa