- 18 Aug 2022 4:50 PM
They specialise in leaf products, especially handbags and plates. Their aim is to create a whole lifestyle brand enabling sustainable living.
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
2008 I was a refugee of love; lost the love but never left.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
I was a northerner living in London for a long time- that felt much stronger than living in Budapest ever did.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
The creativity of reasons for drinking pálinka.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Walk around the 7th district and absorb the history- good and bad.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
Food for my vizsla.
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss most from home?
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Plot writer for a soap.
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
Clean-up crew after the Sziget festival.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
Thailand, eating food.
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
Thailand, eating more food.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
14. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Withnail and I.
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
'Brief history of time'.
17. Morning person or night person?
Both - I don’t sleep, much.
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Environmental protection and biodegradable products.
19. Buda or Pest side?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
You cannot be sure you don’t like it until after the third time.