- 31 Jan 2020 7:46 AM
Selection of pita bread and lavash
“Yaprak Sarma” Stuffed wine leaves with rice and spices
Eggplant salad "Babaganoush"
Spiced Bulgur with tomato
“Kadin Budu kofte” Turkish fried meatballs
Shish Tavuk (Chicken skewers)
Turkish Pilaf rice
Hunkar Begendi (Stew lamb with eggplant puree)
Selection of Baklava
Firin Sutlac (Turkish Rice pudding)
2, 9, 16, 23 February during Sunday Brunch service.
HUF 11,500 per person
• free-flowing Prosecco, wine and soft drinks are included.
Children between 6-12 years receive a 50% discount
- for children under 6 years dining is free of charge.
• Brunch is served every Sunday between noon – 3pm.
• DNB uses fresh & locally sourced ingredients and sustainably grown products.
• The name of the restaurant was inspired by the DANUBE (DNB) river which is symbolic element in the exterior of the restaurant.
Click here to visit DNB Budapest online
Address: 1052 Budapest, Duna korzó.
Phone: +36 1 737 7377