- 7 Sep 2022 7:01 AM
The course runs through the heart of Budapest, crosses several bridges and passes the most well-known sites of the city.
Admire the view of the Buda Castle from the Danube banks and marvel in the panorama of Pest as well as Europe’s third largest Parliament building!
- 21 km
- 21 km Relay for 2
- 21 km Relay for 3
- Fun Run for the entire family
What you get:
- unique, 3D finisher medal
- branded technical t-shirt
- fully closed roads in the heart of Budapest
- refreshment stations every 4 to 5 km
- continuous medical supervision
- pace runners
- musical points along the course
Join the over 15.000 participants!
- 10.000 half marathon runners
- 1.500 relay teams
Including 2.700 foreign runners from 82 countries in 2018.
More info: http://halfmarathon.runinbudapest.com