- 3 Aug 2015 12:00 PM
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I originally arrived August of 2012 just for two months, to hang out with my cousin.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
Yes, I lived a year in London, for school.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
The Architecture, every time I walk out of my building, I’m awed!
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
See the CASTLE, Walk the BRIDGES, enjoy the SPAS.
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss the most from home?
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
Anything dealing with waste disposal
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
12. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
13. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
TLC, Carlitos Way, making mix cds
14. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
Book, the plot is always better.
17. Morning person or night person?
Night person, almost vampire like, I love walking Budapest at night.
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
19. Buda side or Pest side?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Work hard play hard.