- 11 Dec 2013 11:00 AM
My passion is singing and I currently perform with the Budapest Sirens.
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
Feb. 2012, a job as International Media Relations Manager at Central European University (CEU)
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
Yes, I used to live in Munich.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
The amazing wine and the beauty of Budapest
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Széchényi Baths, Museum of Applied Arts, the chairlift in the Buda Hills
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
8. What do you miss the most from home?
Friends & family
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
12. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
13. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Film: The Lost Boys
14. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
15. Red wine or white?
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
Night person, definitely!
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Access to education and animal welfare
19. Buda side or Pest side?
20. What would you say is your personal motto?