- 6 May 2016 12:00 AM
He specialized to SME companies what goes hand in hand with two things. First, Adorján is your man if you need smart and cost effective solutions. Second, he is straight and frank in parallel also very open hearted and direct. Work with him if you prefer personal, human value based cooperation.
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Hódmezővásárhely, close to Szeged, also passed there my final exams in the grammar school. After started Medical University in Debrecen. Finally I landed at business life in Budapest. I am living here for 9 years already.
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
South-France in Europe, Thailand in Asia
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
I am not planning as my work binds me here. Still, if I imagine it: that I can express myself very-very punctually (by the Hungarian language) and the fact that if any problems occur I know where I can turn to in order to solve it. And of course some more like the Hungarian wines and food, the Balaton.
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
I am not a sight-seer, so regardless of the obvious places of interest, I would suggest them to check after the possibilities they might be interested in. Of course I will escort them :)
5. What is your favourite food?
Stuffed-cabbage. Wiener Schnitzel. Sushi.
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Tae Kwon-Do. (I have black belt, 1. Dan)
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
I have a few. Lake Balaton, Velencei tó, Old Lake of Tata, Pécs.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
If there would be one, I would change.
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
Denmark, Netherlands or Austria.
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Band: Scooter :)
Film: all the Bud Spencer movies, little bit later the Matrix
Hobby: reading, sports.
13. Apart of temptation what can’t you resist?
There is no such thing. People say that my kids will be my weak pints. We will see soon.
14. Red wine or white?
Red. Cabernet franc.
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
Both. I love to sleep half an hour in the afternoon.
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Preterm children. Animal savings. Tuition.
18. Buda or Pest side?
Pest for social life, Buda for family life.
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Being the CEO of an international cosmetics brand in Hungary. Starting Business Management Hungary. Finding my wife.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
I have three.
1. Being great is in consistency.
2. Doing business responsibly.
3. An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field. (Niels Bohr)