* Iain Lindsay OBE, British Ambassador to Hungary: "Really enjoyed it. Very good event."
* Adam Goodman: "Big credit to you for all the time and effort you put in! It certainly paid off!"
* Nóra Horváth Magyary: "Congratulations! Well attended, much enjoyed!" * Katalin Bodnar: "We had a great time, it was an awesome evening! Looking forward to the next one!"
* Gergely Papp, Event Manager Marriott Hotel Budapest: "It is always a great pleasure to welcome such a beautiful and generous crowd. We love it when our Ballroom turns into a vibrant international melting pot. Budapest Marriott embraces Xpatloop’s initiatives and feels responsible to line up for the good cause.”
* Dennis A. Diokno, CEO, FirstMed: "Another wonderful charity event! I was excited to attend the Xpat Party with members of the FirstMed team. We've been partners of Xpatloop since it began 16 years ago, and been the main sponsor of this event for the last four or five years. Each year the event has increased the amount of money raised for its charitable organizations. Fantastic evening getting better every year. I look forward to many more to come. Special thanks to Stephen, Melinda, and the entire Xpatloop team for organizing another outstanding event."
* Andreas Vogler, The Lions Club of Budapest: "What a wonderful Bonfire Night/Charity Party!!! Congratulations! I enjoyed it very much, drinking wine, meeting people - just having a good time! After last year's party was already excellent, this year's Bonfire Night was even better, I think, and thus practically perfect! Awesome! Looking forward to the next event!"
Thanks to everyone who supported - especially Iain Lindsay OBE, British Ambassador, for warmly encouraging guests to "dig deep" for charity - together we all raised over HUF 4 million, a record fundraising result for XpatLoop's annual bonfire party. Event Main Sponsors: FirstMed, Marriott. Supporting Sponsors: Special Effects Ltd, Max Mara, Clark & White, Jam Film. Click for more info.
Photos by David Bacsa for XpatLoop.com
David Bacsa Photo blog on Facebook
Click to see pictures by Marcus Schirrmacher-Gavallér
Click to see pictures by Géza Molnár
- 6 Nov 2016
- David Bacsa
- 132 photos