- 22 Feb 2010 11:00 AM
1. Where did you grow up?
Hungary and Egypt...
2. If you could be an expat anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
3. What would you miss most if you moved away from Hungary?
Family and food!
4. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Take a river ride, walk in the downtown, see a ballet at our Opera house, and have a party after in the Budapest Soho…. next morning have a thermal experience in Gellért or Széchenyi bath, and have a late lunch in the Castle at Alabárdos.
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is your favourite sport / form of exercise?
Road biking / doing 2-3 marathons 200km+ and Ironman relay
7. What is your favourite place in Hungary?
Our hideaway house in Tihany.
8. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
9. What’s a job you would definitely never want?
10. Where did you spend your last vacation?
11. Where do you hope to spend your next one?
12. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
Elvis, Once upon a time on the West, I ran a Rock and Roll Club in my High School.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
Hungarian cakes, home roasted and salted peanuts from Egypt.
14. Red wine or white?
15. Book or movie?
16. Morning person or night person?
17. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
18. Buda or Pest side?
19. Which achievement in your life are you most pleased about?
Founding my company at the age of 24 and establishing the Hungarian Federation of Interior Decorators, at the age of 25.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
Be creative and find the best questions! Smile and be open, forgive in moral questions, but never forget in business!