- 4 May 2022 10:47 AM
He's a well-presented, confident and articulate communicator who commands respect and credibility.
With an innovative and creative mind-set, he is a good developer of talent and is goal orientated, able to deliver on and exceed financial, guest and associate expectations and satisfaction.
Always looking for new and exciting opportunities to 'wow' guests with a hands on approach to push boundaries of culinary expectations, and a "thinking out the box" attitude, he's said to be extremely flexible and able to balance large workloads whilst maintaining composure and standards.
Click here to learn more about his work
1. When did you arrive in Hungary and what brought you here?
I arrived originally on the 9th August , I was asked to come to assist to rebuild the culinary team here in Corinthia Budapest , after the Covid period.
2. Have you ever been an expatriate elsewhere?
Haha, yes. I have worked in many countries from Monte Carlo, Paris, Bora Bora, China, Thailand, Malta, Sardinia, Croatia, Caribbean… the list goes on and on.
3. What surprised you most about Hungary?
The people are so friendly and have welcomed me with open arms.
5. Friends are in Budapest for a weekend - what must they absolutely see and do?
Café New York and 26 …a must .
5. What is your favourite Hungarian food?
6. What is never missing from your refrigerator?
Beer, sorry but I am English haha, can take the boy out of England but not England out the boy.
7. What is your favourite Hungarian word?
I work in the kitchen so maybe best not to repeat lol.
8. What do you miss most from home?
The rain , no I am joking , I guess my family and friends , my children live in Malta and my home is in Sardinia , so where is home ?
9. What career other than yours would you love to pursue?
Artist or photography, I love making pictures for my Insstagram account ….……kitchenandy
10. What's a job you would definitely never want?
Anything working outside , I am used to the heat of the kitchen.
11. Where did you spend your last vacation?
In Venice with close friends.
12. Where do you hope to spend your next holiday?
In USA , I love the States and a friend has a birthday party so perfect excuse.
13. Apart of temptation what can't you resist?
14. What was your favourite band, film, or hobby as a teen?
The Italian job
15. Red wine or white?
Depends really what I am eating.
16. Book or movie?
17. Morning person or night person?
Night definitely even though my day starts daily at 5.00am.
18. Which social issue do you feel most strongly about?
Everyone should be treated equal , doesn’t matter colour or standing.
19. Buda or Pest side?
I only know the hotel side unfortunately.
20. What would you say is your personal motto?
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.