- 18 Apr 2017 3:00 AM
Brian Connelly, GM at Angsana Villas Resort, told us recently,
"In addition to Angsana Laguna Phuket, we are delighted to add Angsana Villas Resort Phuket to the Angsana family and expand our presence in Asia’s first integrated resort Laguna Phuket.
This move enables us to provide more guests with an unforgettable Angsana experience and it shows our dedication to expanding the brand while maintaining high standards of luxury and service."
Ideal Exotic Location
This resort is situated close to Angsana Laguna Phuket within 'Laguna Phuket' - one of the largest resort complexes in Asia which sits along Bangtao beach’s four miles of white sand.
Situated on the northwest coast of Phuket, the resort complex is surrounded by mountainous landscapes and stunning beaches.
It's only a half an hour drive from the vibrant and bustling Phuket Town, and is only a 20 minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
Elegant Accommodation Options
There's a wide range to choose between to suit your needs, with great deals available for private villas including kitchen, dining and living areas. Other top choices include pool villas with lap pools and Thai sala pavilions, plus both single-level and dual-level suites adjacent to a large swimming pool. Here's a detailed overview of all the options:
• One Bedroom Suite – Gorgeous 87sqm suites with a contemporary, open plan design. Features an outdoor patio overlooking the lagoon. Sleeps a maximum of three guests. Extra beds required for more than two people at an additional cost.
• Two Bedroom Suite – Modern 143sqm suites featuring an integrated kitchen, living and dining area, plus two private bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Guests are also graced with a secluded balcony. Sleeps a maximum of six guests. Extra beds required for more than four people at an additional cost.
• Two Bedroom Villa – Stylish yet comfortable 229sqm villas with a Thai aesthetic and large balcony. Sleeps a maximum of six guests. Extra beds required for more than four people at an additional cost.
• Three Bedroom Pool Suite – Sleek 549spm suites, featuring a private rooftop pool with stunning views. Sleeps a maximum of nine guests. Extra beds required for more than six people at an additional cost.
• Three Bedroom Pool Villa – Welcoming 457sqm villas, with large windows bringing in natural light. Features a private swimming pool and sleeps a maximum of nine guests. Extra beds required for more than six people at an additional cost.
• Four Bedroom Pool Villa – Brilliant 604sqm villas with a chic open plan design, with floor-to-ceiling windows, an outdoor entertainment area, and a private pool. Sleeps a maximum of 12 guests. Extra beds required for more than eight people at an additional cost.
Resort Restaurants & Bars
• Panache – Tuck in to delicious Asian and International cuisine at this poolside restaurant, featuring an interactive kitchen and a varied children’s menu. Open 7pm-11pm.
• Baan Aroi – Fantastic al fresco dining, featuring Thai specialties and a full bar offering tropical cocktails. Open 6pm-9pm.
• In-Villa Dining – Featuring a variety of different cuisines, and available 12pm-10pm.
Seafood Night Highlight
Friday Seafood BBQ buffet: Western and Thai Favorite, straight from Andaman Sea, Char-grilled to perfection and prepared with fresh ingredients. Every Friday at Panache restaurant, 6:30 pm -10pm. THB 1,190 ++ per adult and THB 595 ++ per child (between 7-12 years old). Kids under 7 years old eat free.
Happy Ever After
Angsana Villas Resort really has everything you need to make your holiday dreams come true, be it for wellness and total relaxation, or for the excellent fitness facilities and then exotic adventures, for family bonding or romance by the sea...
There's a quality Kid’s Club to take care of the little ones, and fabulous food at Panache, plus the area’s spas and golf course are available to all who choose to holiday at this elegant yet affordable 4* haven.
It has all the comforts, service and 'worry-free spirit' of a luxury resort parried with the space and privacy of a stunning vacation home. Go once and you may well find youself returning, time after happy time, to your 'own villa in paradise'.
Visit Angsana Villas Resort in Phuket Online
142/3 Moo.6, Cherngtaly,
+66 76 336 900