- 9 Feb 2018 10:55 AM
"Visit the Museum, help to banish the winter and invite an early spring" also say organisers.
Light, light, light
• Neonparty – Create your own phosphorescent mask and light in the darkness!
• Renaissance Candle Magic
• Hand-made lamp and light-finder box fabrication
• Send a beautiful smile to the spring with a museum-selfie
• Medieval street theatre and circus artists’ performances
Plays and trials
• Folk playhouse
• Baroque fan magic
• Are you able to do it? – Try the traditional tools and works
• Community weaving
• Try on the costumes!
Inc in entrance fee is free mulled wine or tea for the adults, face painting for the children!
Adults: HUF 1600
Students / pensioners: HUF 800
Half- price for those who come in a costume!
10 February 2018, 10.00-18.00
Museum of Hungarian Agriculture