- 13 Jan 2020 8:25 AM
Budapest International Documentary Festival is the only international documentary festival in the capital of Hungary that
- is a competition festival for the best documentaries from all over the world, without thematic or any other restrictions;
- hosts the creators of every film and covers all their costs;
- holds a Q&A session after every screening to provide a real one-off experience;
- groups the selected films into thematic sections;
- has an international jury of 5 professionals in every section;
- gives 5-6 awards with prize money along with other rewards and special mentions;
- is also a year-long project with screenings every month
Check out the detailed program here.
Tickets can be purchased in person at the box office of Cinema City Arena or booked online at Cinema City Arena’s online platform
Cinema City Aréna (Aréna Mall)
1087 Budapest, Kerepesi út 9.