- 22 Sep 2022 2:29 PM
Come together for fun and fundraising at this popular Bonfire Night Party, which supports local children's charities + this year helps Food Bank Aid, and celebrates XpatLoop's 22nd birthday.
By joining in this relaxed + worthwhile community event you can socialise + network with expats + cosmopolitan locals from Hungary’s business + diplomatic + cultural circles.
There'll be a virtual bonfire + fireworks, party tunes + dancing, lots of refreshments + prizes!
Main sponsor is again FirstMed :) Check out the video below to see what happened last time.
Tickets Are Now Available Online
* Limited number of places available, grab yours now to avoid missing out,
* DJ Woods will play an international selection of pop, rock, & dance hits.
* Roulette + Blackjack for fun (not money) to win small gifts from Las Vegas Casino
International Snacks Include
* Chinese delights by Wan Hao,
* Authentic Italian treats by Trattoria Toscana,
* Mexican Salsa & Fresh Chips from Arriba Taqueria,
* Sophisticated Savoury Snacks by White Raven Skybar,
* Mini-Burgers, Hasselback Potatoes & Coleslaw by Marriott Budapest,
* Chicken Tikka Masala, Indian Vegetarian Dish, Pilau Rice by Mr Masala,
* Authentic Lebanese Cuisine Fresh from the Grill by ARZ Restaurant,
* Handmade Pizza + more Grill Treats by Hillbilly Smokin' Society,
* Freshly Grilled Halloumi Style Cheese variations from Hajdúsajt,
* English Sausage Rolls, Scotch Eggs & more from Bob's Kitchen,
* French salad, Caesar salad, Chicken salad, Couscous & eggplant salad w/ humus,
Couscous & olives salad w/ pepper humus, Tea Cakes, Cocoa cream snacks from Tesco,
* A selection of Artisanal Donuts made fresh by Cream Donuts,
* XpatLoop Birthday Cake by Cloud9.
Liquid Refreshments Include
* Aperol Spritz welcome drinks by Dunapro,
* Craft Beer plus Jell-O Shots from Ruin Brew,
* Single-malt whisky tasting by GoodSpirit Bar,
* Unicum Cocktail Bar by Zwack,
* Range of Coca-Cola products,
* Water by NaturAqua.
* Fine wine tasting by Borbély Family Winery from Badacsony, Dúzsi Tamás Winery from Szekszárd, Hilltop from Neszmély, Spiegelberg Artisan Winery from Somló, Szeremley Wine House from Badacsony, and more....
* Try your hand at 'Wine Mafia Game' by Bortodoor City - blind taste fine wines and guess the identity & qualities of them for a chance to win fun prizes.
MC + Charity Auctions
* The "Deep, Smooth, & Wise" Master of Ceremonies Hans Peterson will guide proceedings all evening, including hosting a Live Auction and announcing the winners of a Silent Auction - all auction proceeds go to support local charities helping Hungarian children in need.
Live Auction Prizes Include
* 1 night stay in an Executive Suite at Budapest Marriott,
* Promo Video production in English by Infinitum Films (value HUF 420,000)
- short video about yourself or your company created for marketing purposes,
* 'Komplex Health Screening' from Dr. Rose Private Hospital (value HUF 290,000),
* Smart Watch Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro (Value HUF 225.000),
* Deluxe Suite at Corinthia Budapest for 1 night with Breakfast + Access to the Royal Spa (value: HUF 250,000),
* 1 night for two in the Anantara New York Palace including breakfast
* Relaxing couple's getaway with a his & hers massage at Catherine's Vineyard for 2 nights (value HUF 138,000),
* Dinner for two in the New York Café,
* HUF 25.000 Dinner Voucher for TGI Friday's,
* HUF 25.000 Dinner Voucher for Planet Sushi.
Together We're All Helping Hungarian Children's Charities
Magic Lamp Wish Granting Foundation (Csodalampa): helps 3-18 year old children suffering from a life-threatening illnesses. Gabor Patzauer, Founder & President of Csodalampa, "Our team is greatly honoured that its mission of granting 260-300 wishes per year for very ill children is supported by XpatLoop.com readers, thank you!"
Young People in Need (Rászoruló Fiatalok) Non-Profit Organisation: focuses on solutions to emotional abuse of Hungarian children up to the age of 18, this non-profit also supports other local charities helping children in need.T
The Autistic Art Foundation (Autistic Art Alapítvány): conducts research to help spread autism awareness, ensures housing facilities and care for people with autism, and organises an art program for the youth who live in these housing facilities in Hungary.
Guests receive a free day pass to the Fitness & Health Club by Marriott Budapest
* Fully equipped gym for training, plus sauna, steam bath + jacuzzi for relaxation.
HUF 50,000 Voucher for Dr. Rose Private Hospital
* Redeemable for services over HUF 150,000 - naturally T&C's apply.
RESERVE YOUR TICKET(S) / TABLE NOW VIA THIS LINK
* Limited number of places, so it's best to get yours now.
1. Early Bird Tickets - available until 10 October - HUF 12,500 per person,
2. Normal Tickets - HUF 15,000 per person,
3. Gala Table for 10 people - HUF 150.000 per table
+ free bottle of Unicum Riserva on every gala table reserved in advance.
4. On The Spot Tickets - HUF 20.000 per person
- Limited number available, payable upon arrival
- Click here to enquire in advance via email.
5. Philanthropist Ticket - HUF 30.000 per person
In case you feel you like contributing more you can purchase this type of ticket
- you will make an extra donation to charity as well as gaining entry to this event.
Partners: REAL School
Venue: Budapest Marriott Hotel
* Please consider sponsoring this event, for which there are various packages suiting different sizes of company and budgets.
Get great PR for your company within an exclusive setting at this popular social networking event for expats and high level locals.
Click here to arrange a discussion about which sponsorship package suits your company best.
Guests of Honour
You! Together with:
* Andrew Davidson, Deputy Head of Mission at British Embassy,
* Ronan Gargan, Irish Ambassador To Hungary (Kosovo & Montenergro),
* Désirée Bonis, Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
* Duncan Graham, Chairman, British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary
Raffle Prizes Include
HUF 30,000 Voucher for Tokio Restaurant from Clark & White, Meal for 2 at Becketts Pub,
2 Shirt Vouchers from Stan Ahuja Tailors, Meal for 2 at Gaby's, and many more!
* Raffle tickets cost HUF 2000 each & you could take home any of these goodies,
* All raffle proceeds go to support Food Bank Aid for Ukrainian Refugees in Budapest.
* Charity raffle arranged & presented exclusively by Chris Clarke and Nikki Truesdale.
6-6.30pm Registration, 6-7pm Welcome drinks, 7pm Ballroom Opens, 7.15pm Welcome address by British Ambassador + Key Sponsor + Charity Leaders, 7.30-8.30pm Snack Buffet, 8.30-9pm Live Auction, 9-10pm Music & Dancing, 10pm Raffle Draw , 10.15pm DJ + More Dancing, Carriages at 1am.
The virtual bonfire & fireworks display film at this event are in keeping with the British tradition of Bonfire Night, AKA Guy Fawkes Night, which is held annually in the UK to mark the anniversary of a plot to blow up the Houses of Parliament in London in 1605.
Photos & Video
Thanks to Marco Novkov, Marcus Schirrmacher, Party Booth / ConnallCharltonFilms.com - see below for a vid from 2021.
* Still and moving pictures will be taken at this community event and by participating in this event guests consent to these images being taken and published by the organisers and related partners e.g, photographers for reference purposes.
* The organisers reserve the right to change the program timing and content if necessary.
* Age: 18+
* Dress: Smart Casual - Guests can dress up for the occasion is they wish!
* Location: Budapest Ballroom, Marriott Hotel, 1052 Budapest, Apáczai Csere János u. 4.
British Embassy, Budapest Business Journal, City Taxi, Funcode,hu, Simple Pay, flowerMe, Prohuman, Anikó Woods, Emőke Lőrinc.